Sunday 7 April 2013

For whom who reads me only... not my words

Most  of  the  people  hate  to  read  a  book. they  have  their  own  set patterns . they  don't want  to be  interfered. they  don't  know  every person  is  a  book  and  is  opened  in front  of  us . but  they  have  just  close  their   eyes   thinking ,
 " they hate book"
 You  simple  people  don't  know  that  book  of life   is  being  read  by  your  heart ,  your  brain  your  soul , your  body   and  your intellect  too  and  these  are  more  intelligent  of  you  as   you  trust  only  your  outer  eyes ,anyhow  just  do  what  you  want  to  do ,  we have  to  give  space  to  every  person  so  that  we  would   be  able  to  have  more  space  for  us  this  is  the  inner  secret  of  real  happiness  in  our  life .  stay blessed. 
For  whom  who  is  as  close  to  me  as  moon  is  to  light ,who  is  right  for  me  and  I  am   just   for  him  with  the passage  of  time  but  I love  you  inspite  of  all  givings  as  you  gave   what  you  have, It  is  only  my  fault  to  keep on   demanding.
 Be happy 

No comments: