Monday 14 October 2013

"A Mile Stone "

 Twenty years  from now 
 you will be  MORE disappointed by the things that you
DID NOT DO 
THAN  by the ones you did do . 
SO THROW THE BOWLINES
 Sail Away From The Safe Harbour.
 Catch The Trade Winds In Your Sails .
 EXPLORE 
 DREAM
 DISCOVER 
( MARK TWAIN )
 I  got this embossed  message right now on a T- Shirt while ironing . It was just mind blowing for me on this special day .Today a Year has completed while writing Blogs on Blogspot .  Year ago I started to write on GOOGLE +,  Blogs  in my national language URDU ,as " The Galaxy of Thoughts ".  Later I separated Urdu blogs and   posted English blogs as  "The Galaxy of Feels "
 I am really grateful to those who helped me technically and  felt the depth of my words neglecting grammar mistakes and other faults.

No comments: