Saturday 30 March 2013

Thank you

Thanks a lot to whom who never said I love you nor apologize for any fault of him.Moreover he never show a warm gesture on my feels rather ignores my sentiments off and on . I own all and all  but still  greatly thankful to him for being with me such a long time.As I am a difficult person to argue and much more different to live with. The  lesson that I got from him ,if You feel a subject hard to understand then let it left on time not try to mold  to your mentality. He just kept the gift he was given in  a safe locker , felt the glory of it , used it carefully,very well understood the importance of it in his life.Although he never utters a word of appreciation .This made me  dejected , I have been feeling lost  at times but now I come to realize that he simply did what he can .He did his duty up to the mark. He never  feel my words but I make sure that I am the only book in his life that he has been reading  so far.

What you are inside only Matters because of what it makes you do .


No comments: